Now hiring a part-time graphic designer. Here’s your chance to join McAllen’s fastest growing craft beer team.
Here’s what we are looking for:
You must have a portfolio or examples of your work. We’re looking for someone who is completely obsessed with the visual arts. Remember, you are a part of the team that is making craft beer history in the RGV, so fresh and new ideas are very important. You must be able to follow brand guidelines, while finding new ways to extend our brand. No matter if the task is big or small, we want you to put creativity at the forefront of everything you do. Your collaboration with our creative team should be meaningful. We want you to embrace our need for a graphic designer. We need someone who also understands social media and photography as collateral for our brand.
- Work hand in hand with our copywriter to create new, fun and interesting visual concepts that complement the writing in an engaging and targeted manner
- Using Adobe CC we expect you to know programs like Illustrator and Photoshop
- Editing and color correcting images that will be used for print or digital formats
- Post across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using Hootsuite.
- Impressive portfolio
- 1 year experience in graphic design
- Confident collaboration across disciplines (print, digital, etc.)
- Keen eye for detail
- Conceptual thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Open and responsive to changes in designs, but can stand your ground when believing your design serves a purpose
Please fill out the form below. We will be reviewing all entries and responding. Please do not call.
This position has been filled